Friday, July 28, 2006

WORK MATES

This is one of my work mates who came down to help me , even though he spent most of the time looking into his smoking cauldron ,However he was good enough to lend me his petrol lawnmower for a small price of some home grown beet root


Hubble bubble cauldron of trouble,There's a spell which will make you tremble.Warthogs toes and dragon scales,Witches warts and vampires teeth,Sour blood and tongue of snake,Eye of hydra and acid of demon,Bats wings and leg of the grim reaper,Tail of hellhound and heart of tentacle.Hubble bubble toil and trouble,Here's a spellwhich will make you tremble.

And his side kick Simon salt on the right


Im all ready for the weekend now , My trench is dug and i have all of the kit to start erecting my fence , I even managed to get a couple more new volunteers to help me ( I DON'T THINK THEY REALISE YET WHAT THEY HAVE LET THEM SELF'S IN FOR ) ha ha .. Just checked the weather and it looks like rain for Sunday . At least it will be cool and even more cooler at 7 in the morning

1 comment:

Ziggywigs said...

Great Blog :-)