Thursday, November 02, 2006

Quick update

I Went down the allotment yesterday and had a nice bonfire to keep me warm while I spent most of the day chatting to the neighbour... When I finally did some work I covered all of the top end of the plot with some black weed membrane .

I will be removing this in Feb some time ... I have now joined my local free cycle group so when I got home I checked my emails to see what bargains were going for free . And to my surprise there was a greenhouse so off I replied and won it .. Picked it up today and dropped it off at the allotments . If all goes to plan I will be going down on Saturday to build it back together ( looks like one hard puzzle in a million bits ) Hope to have some pics to post up after the greenhouse mission is completed...

No comments: