Sunday, November 12, 2006


Now for some good news .
I have acquired a 10 ft X 7 ft shed and built it up with no hitches .. It has also been reinforced with lots of extra nails to keep the wind at bay. I have filled up the shed with the important things first ---------> tea pot , kettle , stove , mugs , seat and last but not least my garden tools. I am just in the process of looking for a log burner to keep me nice and warm through the winter months. I should be getting some wood this week so i can make a start on the cold frames i hope to have plenty of pics to post on here and also some dimensions to give people a helping hand at making them.


I have told the other half that she is banned from the plot but she has ignored my order and made herself right at home


The shed is now turned into the workers tea hut , Just to keep

them all sweet whilst there digging in these cold conditions

No comments: