Wednesday, January 31, 2007







Went down the plot today and did a few runs to the tip I chucked all of the broken glass and a couple of old rusty barrels . I also got time to assemble my new compost heap and did a bit of digging . If the weather stays dry then I will be going down tomorrow to felt the shed roof for a second time this year. I can still remember the last words I muttered when we did it last time . " I bet the next time we do this will be about 10 years time " me and my big gob


Would like to say thanks to Dave who came down in his landrover to help clear my junk. I made sure i got a pic of him to add to my blog so dont think he did the digging lol he is just posing for the camera and trying to look the part


1 comment:

Ziggywigs said...

That compost bin looks smart...and your friend looked like he had his work cut out. Nice to see things starting to take shape.