Friday, July 20, 2007


They say a picture says a thousand words
Well all this one says to me is
OH DEAR


I had put all of my plans into action that this weekend was going to be the takeover of the plot and rescue it back from the nasty weeds
But the weeds used there secret weapon yet again Mother nature and her dreaded rain so it looks like it has got the better of me and my petrol strimmer yet again . I think im going to have to sit it out with a few cans of carling and maybe one or two magners and see what tomorrow morning brings ...
New update will follow soon ....................



2 comments:

JD said...

OOOPS. You've gotta get back in there and reclaim it. My plot is still about 50% wild but like you the rain has been a big excuse not to visit but the potatoes I harvested made it worth it, if only something else would grow! Nice story about the shed, must put in some posts to stop mine blowing away.

Guru said...

Nice blog Jamie - keep it going. Might be able to lend you a hand or two when I retire. Anything for a beer! LOL